HeyTaxi! and HeyDidi! are mobility booking portals for consumers for taxi service in Mumbai. This arranges movement by connecting RideSeekers with BikeRiders who are willing to give Rides on a sharing basis.It also gives you an option of booking for courier service to help send envelope and parcels upto a weight of 5 KGs to any destination within the city in real time. A wide range of scooters and motorbike riders across south Mumbai have joined our effort to provide #RideSharing to the members on our system. They log on when they are moving from one place to the other broadcasting that they have an empty seat, which is on offer to be shared with a rider who also wishes to travel in a similar direction. The system matches the requirement of both the parties and connects them to each other.
There is a pre-defined cost share mechanism listed on the site, which is paid through the HeyMoney Wallet which is integral to the app. The system attempts to formalize the arrangement of #RideSharing and does the matching of the respective parties to the engagement.
Similary, the instant delivery service only requires you to request service online, and someone from the team will pick up the pakgage and deliver it quickly and efficiently. Our domestic courier services in Mumbai, meant for sending parcels instantly within intra-city movements can be booked through our app. It allows them to be dispatched from the members own location or be picked up from a certain location and delivered to the address of the members current as entered in the system. The charges are pre defined and are calculated based on distances on the map. The payments can be effected at the time of delivery or at the source point, depending on the situation. A Proof of Delivery is photographed as evidence and is e-mailed along with the invoice to the sending party.
We make bookings simple!
With a network of operators we have tied up with numerous bikers across the city to help them utilize the spare seat behind them on their regular and work related trips and share the cost of that ride with someone they can give a Bilke #RideShare
Easy Booking Process: A simple process – that allows one to check the status of the next free rider available on a map detailing an approximate time for the pickup which is provided on the booking page. A fare estimation tool allows one to check the cost of the Rideshare and the trips can be tracked on line in all its stages on the app itself. Details of the trip can be shared with anyone requiring information of the ETA too. The service has moved to a online wallet based payment mode to secure the transaction and give utmost convenience to users and Rideshare partners to reduce disputes and create a transparent and tracked module to safeguard the interest of both the parties to the transaction. HeyMoney wallet can be recharged by credit cards , debit cards and net banking services of all major banks.
We are currently offering cab service in Mumbai between Dadar and Colaba. Courier services in Mumbai will begin in every part of the city as soon as possible. The effort is time consuming as a thorough check is required to allow the riders to come on board after diligent screening and background history checks.
The services for #RideShare services are available for both men and women. We recently launched HeyDidi!, the women empowerment movement that not only employs women in the workforce, but allows safe and quick transit to female workers in congested areas. The parcel service is also open to use by both men and women registrants. Current working hours are 9 am to 7 pm Monday to Saturday.
Yes, one needs to register on the system by downloading the App from the Playstore for Android users and AppStore for IOS users.
Registeration help us maintain the system by identifying the user, serving them better by providing notifications and data to enable them to track their history of use on our systems.
Registration helps us identify people when they log on to the system to either provide or give #RideSharing or Parcel movement. As courier deliveries need to be declared. a form is required to be signed that declares that the contents are legal and inoffensive in nature.
Registration also helps keep track of the user’s engagement with the system and build a history of usage that can be tracked by users for future references. We use this history to assimilate data of usage and improve our offerings to our members
Download the tripdetails and costs incurred to maintain an expense or #RideShare income as the case maybe and allow an e-mail post of all transactions to the respective parties to the trip.
3) Make sure your GPS location mode is live on your phone to locate the source of your trip. In case it is not, the map pointer can be moved on the map and the source bar will update the address which is then captured as your source for the trip.
4) On the destination bar an address of the end trip area needs to be typed which can then be selected from the drop down menu suggested. This is required to estimate the fare for the trip. The destination can be different but the trip estimate may then vary as per actual kilometers travelled that get recorded on the system.
5) On entering the details of the trip a slider allows the option of choosing a Scooter or a Motor Bike. The time under the chosenicon indicates the tentative reporting time to pick up point as an indication to allow you to understand the distance and time of the nearest #RideShare available. On accepting the parameters and selecting the type of the 2 wheeler if the given time to reporting is acceptable please go ahead and make the booking by pressing on the Book my RideShare button.
6) The system looks around the closest match in the local area of the source of the trip and tries to match it with a prospective rider proceeding in a similar direction who accepts the request for the #RideShare. Once matched and acceptance by the rider is received the respective information is shared on the app screen and SMS’s are sent to both the parties. The rider receives the location address of the #RideShare seeking member and directs him to that location. He moves in that direction and as soon as he arrives an Arrived Notification flashes on the system prompting the Ride Seeker to get ready and take that ride.
7) The rider informs the system of the trip’s start and on reaching the destination ends the trip, thus informing the system again of its closure to allow it to calculate the kilometers and time and generate a cost share invoice based on pre-defined and published calculations.
The ride seeker’s pre-loaded e-wallet gets deducted to the extent of the trip share. He gets an intimation of the trip details and his cost share on that trip with a prompt on the app. He is also requested to rate the rider, thus helping us with feedback to understand the performance of the rider based on the ride seeker’s trip experience.The details are also e mailed to the member as a matter of record.
8) An integrated wallet called HeyMoney is required to be credited with a balance to avail the trip and pay for the #RideShare or InstaCourier cost. Any credit card , debit card or Net Banking account can be used to credit the HeyMoney Wallet. That will be only way the rideshare cost can be exchanged under the HeyTaxi system after an initial period. Currently , cash is also accepted for the time being.
1) Register and Login on App (Android or IOS)
2) Book Online
3) Make sure your GPS location mode is live on your phone to locate the source of the parcelpick-up. In case it is not, the map pointer can be moved on the map and the source bar will update the address which is then captured as your source for the pick-up.
4) On the destination bar an address of the destination area needs to be typed which can then be selected from the drop down menu suggested. This is required to estimate the fare for the delivery. The destination can be different but the trip estimate may then vary as per actual kilometers travelled that get recorded on the system.
5) On entering the details of the trip a slider allows the option of choosing a Scooter or a Motor Bike. There are also options of “Book now” or “Book Later.” If Book Now is chosen, the tentative reporting time to pick up point is indicated to allow you to understand the distance and time of the nearest Rider available.
6) One must also choose specific proof of delivery – if the payment wil be by sender or cash on delivery.
7) Once the details have been entered, calcuate the fare.
8) On accepting the parameters please go ahead and make the booking.
9) Once the parcel is delivered,Proof of Delivery is photographed as evidence and is e-mailed along with the invoice to the sending party.
We would love to hear from you on your experience, good or bad, on using our system with us. We take full responsibility for the rider experience. Any trip related feedback would be communicated to the rider and shall help us assess the participants and help us rate them to encourage them to show cordial and helpful behavior towards each other on the system. Any further question may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.